Summer is almost here, today was my first real taste of it, 75 degree weather and all. Summer is often hot and humid, but if you purchase the right items, you can learn to get the most out of the sunny weather. I'll have a list of summer essentials and then another list for optionals.
- 1 simpler, white or light blue tankini
- A solid print, neon bikini
- 1 bright nail polish, I suggest Splash of Grenadine, in Essie's newest 'Resort' Collection
- 1 Pair of red or brown tinted sunglasses, they're less hasher on the face than black tinted sun glasses.
- Oil free sun screen
- A water proof pool or beach
- A cute cover up
- Water proof mascara, eye liner etc
An anti friz solution or spray for your hair, I suggest Got 2 B's Smooth operator, which is also a heat guard (review tomorrow)
Just for Fun..
- A gradual tan lotion, this lotion will mosturize your skin and won't make you orange or streaky. I suggest Banana Boat sunless color, I want to try it this summer, I've heard only good reviews about it (I've done quite a bit of research). It's very inexpensive as well at $5ish. Here's a youtube link to a review that tells more about this product.
- A subscription to a new magazine that intrests you. You might find that you love it, and either way it's always fun to get a magazine in the mail.
A fresh smelling body spray, they're lighter than perfume and remind me more of summer. Plus, they're less expensive. I suggest Rain Kissed Leaves by bath & bodyworks, its around $8, but if you have a coupion you can get it for less.
Can't wait for summer break, I get out of school around the middle of June, the days seem to be crawling by...